Regular massages have a powerful effect on wellbeing.
- Clothed, generally (unless otherwise requested) seated, chair massage
- Improve the health of your tissues by improving circulation and lymphatic flow
- Reduce pain by loosening muscle tone
- Helps the removal of metabolic waste after exercise
- Remodel and break down scar tissue following an injury
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone who has muscular aches and pains related to sporting activity, working posture or long-term injuries. Regular massage is also great for preventing muscular aches.